BellyArtist Basics Class 6
In this class. you will learn the basics you will need to dance with the BellyArtist studio.
- Are you the type who likes to prep before any decision, big or small?
- Is a weekly class not enough?
- Did you get so caught up in the music and swinging your hips to actually remember what was taught in class?
- Are you home bound caring for a loved one or just don't have the transportation at the moment?
If you are a current or soon to be BellyArtist student, this resource was created for you! A series of eight classes covering all the Basics you need to jump in and continue learning with us.
I will demonstrate and drill the following moves in this class:
When you have these Basics down, you will be ready to try out the Wings Cycle Combo in the BellyArtist Basics Flow Combos course.
**If you decide to take these moves to another dance studio. It is respectful when beginning classes at a new studio to start in the beginners class and then let the teacher determine what level you are, according to her school guidelines.**
If you enjoy learning, crafting, dancing, music, books, travel, and building friendships... then I want to meet you!
Originally from Middle Tennessee, I have studied BellyDance since 2004, performing with bands, at conventions, in festivals and music videos. Through weaving my love of Tribal Improv/Fusion, Egyptian, Folkloric, Romani, Persian, Flamenco, and Latin dances, I hope to connect dancers together through the language of movement. There are so many styles and teachers of BellyDance to experience. I can teach you the basics but the rest is up to you. I believe that through BellyDance, people can learn to accept and love themselves no matter their size, shape, or age. Come learn to love yourself with me.
New dancers, community dancers, non dancers, bad dancers, shy dancers, geeky dancers... All are welcome!
Certifications I have completed:
- Certified Level 1 Teacher of Global Caravan Dance (GC Style)
- Certified Global Caravan Dance Grooves Instructor
- Dance Cohesion Stage 1 Teacher